cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOS no results in Campaign Automation Graphic Follow up steps WS 14000066

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SAP Guru's!

I am trying to execute a simple automated campaign, where a survey is send through e-mail to a target group and then I have to collect different kind of BP's according to their answers in the survey and finally send a Thank You e-mail to the BP's when they complete the survey.

After a few test, trying to obtain the follow up steps results, I had no results until I apply the following recommendation:

http://scn.sap.com/thread/868659

After that, I was able to see results in the follow up steps, like "Thank You E-Mail", but no results in Collect Campaign Elements. The rules that I applied on the Decision Node were as follow:

When I start the process everything seems fine:

After that I was able to see results in the Sent E-Mail Campaign Element, I went through my BP's in the main target group all of them received the e-mail with the survey link, I went through the survey, answer the questions with the values that I need them to reflect and save the information.

I checked in transaction SWI1 and no issues came up:

However, when I went back to my campaign automation screen I see that only Thank You E-Mail follow up campaign element shows results in the graphic:

I checked every follow up campaign element detail and found that they are adding BP's in the empty target group but I do not know why they are not reflecting in the automated campaign graphic:

I don't know if there is any missing step in my configuration, if you could please kindly advise!

Regards,

Sue

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

VishnAndr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sue.

It's not clear what is your issue? I can think of 2 questions you might have.

1. Why BPs are added to every target group?

It's easy: because of your first rule in Decision node ("Business partner was contacted as part of campaign element..."). By the way, I can not see any practical sense of it, the only reason for such a rule with all campaign elements attached might be that you're testing something.

2 Why there are zeros near those campaign elements despite the fact there are non-empty target groups inside?

I'd ask in turn: And what do you expect? It works as designed I suppose. These numbers show:

left one - how many partners have been _contacted_ within this campaign element (outbound);

right one - how many partners _responded_ with the reference to this campaign element (inbound).

I'll explain. 5 partners have been _contacted_ in "Sent e-mail" element. Would like to mention that this number is not necessarily equal to the size of target group inside. Marketing permissions, no e-mail address and other reasons can reduce the actual contacted number. 2 partners _responded_ to this element (referring it automatically when processing the survey).

5-2 - we can see it.

Both of two have been passed to "Thank you" campaign element. Which, I suppose, has workflow "Transfer Responder to Channel" with appropriate mail form and "start for every respondent" flag assigned. So they are again _contacted_ using "thank you" email. As a result you can see "2" for "thank you" element.

2-0 - we can again see it.

Other campaign elements I guess have "Add BP to target group" workflow. And when this workflow is triggered for every respondent, the partner is _not_contacted_ in fact. You only collect them into target group. And as a result - zero contacted (as well as zero responded) partners for those campaign elements.

0-0 for all other "Collect.." campaign elements.

Hope this will help to clarify your doubts.

From technical perspective (and sometimes it might be even helpful as well) these numbers are counted using FM CRM_MKTCT_GET_NUM_BP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Andrei!

Thanks for your kind response, in fact the rule Add BP to Target Group was for testing purposes, because according to their answers some further actions should be consider as call activities or collect target groups for specific campaigns.

My question was number 2 and you clarify perfectly the reason why I was not seeing any results. I'll make some modifications in order to see results in the graphic.

Once again thanks for your kind support.

Regards,

Sue Mak

VishnAndr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Great to hear that. On SCN it's good to mark answers as correct or helpful to allow other participants see what has helped you or resolved your question. And also it will mark your discussion as Answered.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would like to but couldn't find where

VishnAndr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Now I can see you found it   Thank you!

Answers (0)