cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Basic Dates schedule in past dates

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

When I'm scheduling the production order, the system allows me to assign a past non-working day in Basic Dates. I'm not getting the message CO035 (Date is not a working day).

It is possible that the system checks whether it is a working day, when I run scheduling an order with past dates?

(This happen just for past dates)

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

Check on the customizing transaction OPJB which message type has been defined for message CO 035. Make sure that it's defined as error or warning and test again.

Regards

Caetano

Former Member
0 Kudos

Caetano,

The message has been defined as Warning. And the message works for orders from present to future. I set the parameter "start in the past" in OPU3 so I can create orders in past days. The problem is for order created with past dates.

I'm wondering if this is standard behavior.

former_member207609
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, that is standard, the settings of OPU3 doesn't affect orders created before changes. The orders need to be rescheduled if they are not confirmed.

In addition, please implement note 1837309 if that is not in your system. That note can solve the issue of not issuing error CO035 in some cases.

Best Regards.
Leon.

maheshkumar_komatineni
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Felipe,

please check your calenders(factory calender and holiday calender) in scal  weather the dated was defined as holidays or not,

if we not define the date as holiday system will allows you to create the order.

Regards,

Mahesh.

marianoc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Felipe,

Find what is the calendar used in the scheduling and then check the calendar in SCAL (as was mentioned by Mahesh, check if the date is a non working date or holiday).

Note that in the system considers the plant calendar at Production order header level and it considers the workcenter calendar while the operations are scheduled.

Kind Regards,

Mariano

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Felipe,

Please implement the OSS note  1477623 - Customizing system messages CO 031 and CO 035.

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar