Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change order status based on cutoff time

former_member202253
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

We have requirement to change order open order status to submitted based on the cutoff time maintained crmd_customer_H field(Z). Let say I have created order at 9.00 AM and my day cutoff time 3.00PM, before 3.00PM my open order has to be submitted by me. If i missed to submit then system should automatically submit once cutoff time reached.

I am looking for possible solution approach.

Thanks & Regards,

Nikhil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil.

It is possible to programmatically adjust the status of a one of object.

I do not have a system in  front of me, but I believe you are looking for a function module like CRM_ORDER_MAINTAIN.

Regards

Arden

former_member202253
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Arden,

Basically requirement is to auto replicate order in ECC on particular time, So different customer has different time. Its kind of auto scheduling of orders. One solution i know is Action profile or Z program.

Thanks & Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil

I would definitely recommend the triggering process to be from a combination of action profile and custom Z report.

Action to load an entry into a Z table when transaction meets initial condition for triggering.

Custom Z report to change the status at the required time. By using a Z report you can manage any locking scenarios on the transaction.

Regards

Arden