cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LWF calculating for full month absence

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends

Isssue: An employee got absent for full month November- but still system calculated 10 Rs LWF for that employee  and gave /550 wage type as =-10(minus ten).

In december month system is generating /563-claim from previous month as Rs 10. and deducting this from net pay.

Now in Decemebr month posting document error is coming as posting balance not cleared: Expense account is coming 10Rs higher than BAlance sheet account and not getting balanced,how to correct his.

i.e Expense Account=13010 while Balance Sheet=13000.

Please guide for correction,november month salary is already posted.

Doubts-whether for full month Absence LWF should deduct or not by system if yes then how will it get balanced.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abishek,

check the retro dates in infotype 0003 and stop the retro so that your posting will done successfully.

Regards

Ratan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ratan

I tried doing it but its giving results with difference of 10 in Balance Sheet Account and Expense Account.

whether this is the correct method to correct the same

Reagrds,

Abhi.

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

It's not correct to stop the retro where LWF is required to post the FI. Because client is already given that amount to LWF department so for in the balance sheet you have to post for liablity section to balance the account in FI.

Check and tell me.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

this is closed ..!! i assigned the Symbolic account and relevant GL account and the amounts got balanced.

former_member182306
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Remove Flag of  LWF

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1st Query:-

You have to do the posting correctly. I think claim has to post to both part to FI because current month you have to recover the previous month amount but you dont have that amount to payment side. So for that rean it's required to post for two side in FI like as a example of Er PF contribution.

2nd Query:-

If employee is full month absence or leave the organization mid of the month then also LWF has to deduct and pay to LWF department. So if current month employee has not received any amount then as a claim it will go to next month for recover to that amount.

Regards,

Sankarsan