cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PT60 error on Public Holidays..URGENT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am encountering a typical error whenever trying to execute PT60 on public holidays with time entry in IT2011. My public holidays configuration is proper is reflecting properly in work schedule as shown below.

However whenever we are running PT60 say on 25.12.2014, following dump is triggering.

Please, someone help me urgently to resolve the issue

Regards

Tandrima

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tadrima,

Have you written any custom PCR in the schema? It's saying the arithmetric calculation is giving such a answer which is overflowing.

Generally this error occurs when you have inserted any custom pcr and there you have wrongly maintained operation or any wrong calculation.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sankarsan

Thanks for your inputs

Yes, i do have custom PCRs after P2011 function as shown below. But those PCRs are working fine for any other working days scenario, only public holiday cases, its giving the dump not sure why and also see below the line of function P2011, where it is getting terminated.

Please help

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the PCR please change like below and then test.

HRS=PNUM

HRS?0.1

And ZOVH pcr will be using by ACTIO function in the schema as per your pcr design and without any parameter for Par2 ,Par3 & Par4.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sankarsan, done the changes as per your suggestions, still the same error triggering.

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Deactivate line no:- 000230 & 000240 and then check that error is coming or not.

Change the PCR like below for your requirement

ZOVH

VARSTHOLCL

COLOP *

VARSTPRSNT

N

COLOP *

Y

HRS=PEND

HRS-PBEG

ADDDBZOVHZ

ADDZL 9OVH

COLOP *

Usr this pcr with function PTIP with Par2 as GEN . Insert this PCR just after P2011 function and then check again.

Regards,

Sankarsan

former_member193652
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It seems the error is related to ADDDB operation in TES. So I recommend to consider ADDDBZOVH if you are sure it's in you ZOVH PCR.

A quick fix can be delete these two operations to make sure if they are cause the problem or not. Then you can make a decision how to fix the issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sankarsan and everyone, finally it is resolved by commenting a custom rule what i copied from standard rule TE20 and also ZOVH pcr is working fine now.

Thanks again Sankarsan for great inputs.

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ooo Great.. Close the thread with corrct answer marking.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182306
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

ABAP Runtime error SAPFP5IT Please debug...