Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CPAObjectNotFoundException

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am having the error log in my PI as

<SAP:AdditionalText>com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.ConfigException: ConfigException in XI protocol handler. Failed to determine a receiver agreement for the given message. Root cause: com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.CPAObjectNotFoundException: Couldn't retrieve outbound binding for the given P/S/A values:

Cannot figure what the problem is,

Any suggestions will be very much helpful to me.

thanks & regards

Debanjan Das

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

gouri9
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Even same error I am also facing.my interface is soap to idoc...but it's third-party to TiBco and sap pi the sap system flow.So wsdl tibco team is providing ..when they tested in Soapui its works fine.when they are they sending request from webservice, that time getting error as CPA object not found exception. Please any one help for this issue.Recently we did SAP as Amazon webservices migration to production system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

our scenario is webservice to proxy . we are facing the above issue in sxmb_moni. please suggest some solution.

Thanks

Debanjan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

What are the given P/S/A values? What values did you expect? Compare, maybe that gives you a hint to the error source. Some previous step was not executed correctly.

Regards,

Jörg

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This error usually happens when the interface determination fails to determine the correct inbound interface, as such the sender and receiver interface are the same. Please check your operation mapping and the conditions in your interface determination.

Regards,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Debanjan,

Please specify the scenario always.

However, it seems that you must be experiencing this error due to some problem in the service(s) entered with respect to the module tab (specifically adapter framework) of receiver channel used in this scenario in Integration Directory. Is it possible for you to share the contents present in the module tab ?

Regards,

Souvik

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Debanjan,

You haven't told us what kind of scenario you are developing, but first of all, you can check your scenario in the Integration Directory, Testing the Configuration - Integration Directory - SAP Library

Change the description in all your objects an reactivate them, in order to do a dummy change and to avoid that the PI use the CPA cache for that objects.

If the error persists, try to refresh the CPA cache, http ://<server>:<port>/CPACache/refresh?mode=full with PIDIRUSER or user with similar roles.

Finally you can check these threads about the same issue:

Hope this helps.

Regards.