Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CK40N -Still Open statistics error

gautham_gopalan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I believe this topic has been discussed on many forums but unfortunately has not given any satisfactory answers.

We are running CK40N costing run for a plant for the year 2015 (date 01.01.2015)

We are having 2 costing variants for this

1. Standard cost run which will update the Standard Price in Accounting 1 View TAB of the Material Master

2. Transfer cost calculation which will update Planned Price 1 in Costing 2 TAB of the Material Master

Presently the Std costing is running ok without any issues,

However while running the Transfer Price for the plant , All the price is not getting updated in the Planned Price 1.

and its showing out of 1211 material 264 were costed and 947 is still open

Now I know there are some SAP Notes whereby we can correct the statistics of " still open " materials by using "CKSU",

However it wasnt of any help.

I also checked if there are any overlapping materials between the 2 variants, but thats not the case.

Whats the reason for not updating planned price 1? is it because material is already updated with a planned price ?

we are trying to convince the client but to no avail.

Can anyone help us on this issue.

Regards

Gautham

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

kamalkumar_biswas2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you try with CKMH....and then post closing with CKMI

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gautham,

What ever materials are showing messages as information and warning in costing analysis in CK40N, those materials are not updated planned price. You can check the log in the costing why these are not updating.

Regards,

Mukthar

gautham_gopalan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mukhtar Ali,

In the Log I can see only the materials which are updated (264 materials). Not those which are showing status as "Still Open" (947 Materials). Also these materials are not in error.

Regards

Gautham

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gautham,

Then it might be showing any warning or  information messages. Go to cost analysis and check the log for it. Here you will get all information for the materials.

Regards,

Mukthar