cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration SAP Customer Engagement Intelligence with SAP CRM Marketing

0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

i was wondering if there could be any integration (of any kind) of SAP Customer Engagement Intelligence with SAP CRM Marketing ?

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member196553
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

you will find some information within the SCN MARKETING space:

http://scn.sap.com/community/crm/marketing/blog/2013/11/27/sap-crm-on-hana-high-volume-segmentation-...

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-52762

Does this contain the required information.

best regards,

Johannes

0 Kudos

Thank you, helpful answer

But basicall it is unclear to me, if CEI or (new) Hybris Marketing uses e.g. table BUT000 or not

So it comes down to the point, if yes - or - no -some transformation/mapping/replication or whatever has to be done to BUT000

0 Kudos

I was just confused with documents talking all the time about  'integration', 'replication schemes' and deployment options. Yes, it's clear that e.g. segmentation in yMKT can be done on any HANA tables and any other data sources from the other side of the globe can be integrated by integration/replication magic but regarding the question if it works out of the box with (unchanged, unmapped, untouched) CRM tables is still unclear to me as it doesn't seem to be worth stating it clearly so (if it is the case). I am not familiar with HANA yet and reduce my viewpoint to as it is just a database.

But maybe working throught the Best Practices documents for yMKT there is the answer as there seems to be a configuration item:

Deployment: Reuse SAP CRM Data

X

For ERP data, that option doesn't exist. Yes - obvious EEP doesn't hold CRM data but sometimes it is the most obvious that is worth just stating it. AND...as far as i understood there seems to be a deployment scenario even for that case, combining ERP and yMKT on the same DB

Answers (0)