Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Possibilities - Workflows Monitor via Multiple Platforms (PC, Tablet, Cellphone...)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All!

Hope I'm creating the topic on the right place!

Please, I would like to receive the help of the Community, with the following question:

Do we have the possibility to perform the Workflow monitoring through Web, via PC, Tablet or Cellphone, for example?

Did any of you already created something similar? I'm asking because I want to start with the most practical and recent technology that exists nowadays for this purpose, In case of a development of this kind be possible.

I mean, maybe starting with ABAP, and through Fiori, OData or another technology, can we create some interface to allow the users to do the approval or denial for their Workflows, from any device connected to the Web?

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,

Thiago Eva

1 REPLY 1

Richa_Gupta
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Thiago,

As fas as I know, yes you can do the approvals from your outlook or UWL(portals)  for workflows.

Even, you can do the approvals from your mobile as well. You can search on SCN and you will find many links on how to do the same.

About workflow monitoring, you can be informed as soon as a problem occurs with any of your workflows in outlook. But for detailed monitoring of the same, I think you need to log in to SAP only. But it's a good point you have made and I will myself search for other options now.