SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FMIFIIT and FMIOI inconsitent with FMAVCT

atif_farooq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi:

I am facing an issue while reconciling budget data for my client. FMAVCT summary amount is when consolidated for local currency is not tallying with the sum of FMIFIIT and FMIOI. I came to know to that funded program was not part of control object which could might be causing the difference between these two. I added it to derivation for control objects by using assignment and then I did reinitialization of  AVC ledger but still result is same by unchecking reset index table but still the same inconsistencies exist. Really clueless what is causing the difference between these. Can someone please shed light on it.

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Atif,

Before initializing AVC, try and reconstruct the totals first (FMIT table, from which FMAVCT is rebuilt). You can do it via FMAF transaction.

Regards,

Eli

0 Kudos

Hello:

Yes i did but the result remained same.

Regards

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do you have correspondence between FMIT and FMIOI/FMIFIIT?

Do you have RFFMAVC_SHOW_DIFFERENCES report (note 1508039) in your system?

0 Kudos

I was comparing FMAVCT keeping it as standard with FMIOI & FMIFIIT totals. The report you have given does not show any discrepancies .

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I'm afraid if the report does not show anything, without seeing the figures I won't be able to suggest anything. Raise OSS message if you suspect discrepancy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atif,

I do not know what report you ran and made you say there were inconsistencies. Maybe you can provide some more information, screenshots etc.

Regards,

Ming