Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trace Synchronous Web service Calls in SAP Credit Management scenario execution

venkatasasidhargupta_gada
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All

As part of SAP Credit Management setup, we have configured local web services as explained in DBM 8.0 SP3 Configuration Guide. We are able to experience the results of web services setup (while creating DBM order, we are getting popup with credit exposure details) and we are able to trace if there are any errors using SRTUTIL transaction. But I am unable to trace successful synchronous calls. Can someone help me with transaction or steps to monitor the synchronous web service calls?

PS: There is no PI involved here. Webservices were configured locally using SOAMANAGER since both provider and consumer are on same server.

Thanks

Sasidhar Gupta

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member228809
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello.

I experienced initial version of WSRM but as I know.....

Basically FSCM data is based on PI and WSRM is just kind of cover using web service.

So you can see sync, async messages in tcode SXI_MONITOR even if WSRM configured.

As you see when set up in SOAMANAGER, WSRM just cover web service on existing PI interface and it's transfered through bgRFC, scheduler, ICM etc... but PI interface architecture is still used and only PI server is not used.

Hope it helps.

Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for reply. I have configured WSRM and integration engine to trace sync and async messages but I am able to see only async messages in SXI_MONITOR.

Is there any way to resolve queue locking issue?

Thanks

Sasidhar Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use T code " sxmb_moni", there you can check all the messages..

Regards

Chandra

Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

synchronous messages are not appearing there.

Thanks

Sasidhar Gupta