Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Job starts but stops without throwing any error

ankit_sharma88
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am completely new to BODS with just couple of months into it. I have designed a fact which has around 8 sources. 4 driving tables from staging db while rest 4 are the dimension tables from my warehouse. When i am trying to run  the job, it starts and within a couple of seconds it stops without throwing any error. My job log shows it fetches no records from either the source or the warehouse tables. All my source tables have data in it. My staging sources are in a oracle DB while my target is cloud db. We are using the 4.1 version of BODS.

What could be possible the reason? I am running out of thoughts. Any advice?

Regards,

Ankit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member211387
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you check and be sure that there is enough memory (RAM and diskspace) for the BODS Jobserver?

In some cases, the \log folder or the \pcache folder might be filled up and it would need clearing down for the jobserver to work as normal. In case you dont have enough RAM, you might need to engage your admin resources to check on the server capacity and increase it accordingly.

Also, do please send a screenshot of trace log screen. Sometimes it might have info that can help.

kind regards

Raghu

Answers (0)