cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FSCM-Credit Management Credit Limit Error message

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are working on FSCM-Credit Management, We have done all configuration, unfortunately while credit limit is exceeding we are not able to get the error message..

Can you please let me know how to control warning to error message?

Appreciate your response

Thanks in advance

Br;

MSU

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

João_FI_FIN-CS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi MSU,

You should check the rules, credit control area if is assign with the right values. But should works.

JPA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JPA,

Thank you so much for your response, Issue resolved,

but just want to understand the logic on rules.. I will be glad if you can elabrate in more details functionality etc..

Br;

MSU

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

João_FI_FIN-CS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi MSU,

Sorry the late. About the formulas, I don't have much details just in my notes and in this client I don't have a FSCM-CR active, but according to my knowledge the rules is saved per credit limit and internal solvency. Like a validation or substitution rules, the condition to get in some characteristics from BP (region, birth date), and other.

In the formula editor to credit limit, there're additional fields like credit segment, currency and internal solvency.

The condition is true or not. SAP creates many steps checking these steps and so on. After to do a formula of credit you can run it and when this finished you can assign a solvency formula in this credit formula or vice-versa.

Sorry, but this is what I remember.

JPA

former_member226654
Participant
0 Kudos

HI MSU

Can you share the configuration path, where you have maintained the required configuration to set limit exceeding as error message.

About functionality  limit will be utilized according to OB08 rate , and will be reinstated at the end of transaction date. i.e next day of end date of transaction

Regards

Bajaj pankaj