cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to send massive emails through PPF?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are trying to implement a 100% standard functionality in order to be able to send massive emails through the massive creation of Dispute Cases. I am not very familiar with SPPFP transaction (Processing of actions) and Defining & Configuring Actions (under SPRO)

However, we already achieved the sending of correspondance via email, after a creation of a Dispute Case.

We want to go a step forward, and I have seen the system is able to create Dispute cases massively (already achieved), but I am not able to close the circle leaving those multiple Dispute cases to be processed on SPPFP transaction, due to my not very good understanding of Defining & Configuring Actions (under SPRO).

So my discussion would consist in two sub-discussions:

1- Am I correct about the capabilities of the standard system of sending massive emails through massive Dispute Cases with SPPFP trns?

2- Secondly, could anybody provide me with a hint on how to configurate an action so that auto-create massive Dispute cases could be processed afterwards in SPPFP tranx, and consequently send massive emails to BP?

Thanks so much, indeed!

Wilson.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any ideas, please?

Thanks