cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Warehouse Replenishment Kanban - Close TR

Former Member
0 Kudos

When Warehouse Replenishment Kanbans are set to empty, these create TRs. The requirement is to close the TRs and set the Kanban ID status to full regardless of whether it is a partial pick or not.

That is, if original TR qty is 100 and TO was created for 100. However due to inventory discrepancy there is only 95 in the bin. Then the warehouse employee would confirm with difference as 95 and this should set the Kanban to Full and close the TR.

Any ideas on how this can be achieved?

This does not happen with standard settings... The Kanban still shows as Empty and a partial TR persists for qty 5.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When you are creating a TO from the TR you can select the "Close TR" option system will close the TR irrespective of the difference in TO and TR quantity( i.e. if you TO quantity is less then the TR quantity and the Close TR is check then system will update the TR status as processed fully )

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for responding, Manish.

Yes, I already tried the indicator you mentioned. However, this didn't resolve the issue. When the TO gets created for the TR then the Header Status on the TR is "E -Processed".  However, after picking short during TO confirmation, the TR status changes to "T-Partially Delivered" and the Kanban remains in Empty Status.

When I go to LB10 and filter by "Partially Delivered" I still see the TR.

Can you think of any other setting in SPRO, etc. that is preventing the TR from closing? I tried to set the "Update TR" indicator for Difference Indicators via in t-code OMLX. However that didn't work either.

Also, as a FYI, I have enabled two-step picking. However, for the Kanban TRs being tested here weren't grouped for two-step picking.

Please let me know if this "Close TR" indicator has worked for you to update Kanban Status for partial picks in Warehouse Replen Kanban.

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check your setting for difference indicator  under node

LE----WM-----ACTIVITIES-----CONFIRMATION----DIFFERENCE INDICATOR

In your case value should be 1