Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Avoid Retrocalculation for a certain Wage type

former_member627003
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have a Wage type input in 30.10.2014 named 0006.

But I don't want that it makes any retrocalculation (when running payroll driver, it's apperaring in /552 WT)

Anybody knows how to avoid this retrocalculation for this particular WT?

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can setup it on table view V_T51P6, using 'take the old amount option'.

former_member627003
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Renan, thank you.

But where can I set this 'take the old amount option' on this table view?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is the last column Retroacct.

Setup it as 4

former_member627003
Participant
0 Kudos

No, it's not working with this entry.

It's making the retrocalc yet.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you update the view V_T591B also?

former_member627003
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes!

As I understand, this view is to avoid inputs on the infotypes 0015, 0014, 0267 for retrocalculation.

As I need this infotype inserted in the infotype 0015 in the past (30.10.2014), I think that I should not erase the entry on this table:

Former Member
0 Kudos

So if you can`t do it with these two table I believe that you can't will stop the retro-calculation (at least I don't know how).

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As far i understand table V_T51P6 is for deduction and priorities of deduction wage type where you can not control retro calculation and further retro calculations are not happening on the basis of single wage type it is completely depends up on the secondary wage types i.e /101 to /559 when you are doing some thing pertaining to retro consider all individual components and all secondary wage  types as well but it is little hectic and complicated one if some thing goes wrong it impacts in Posting part.

Later if you do not wanted to make any entries pertaining to a wage type at master data level then you can play around with V_T591B and T528A table so that user can not create a record for past dates.

Regards

Venkatesh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you want to a particular situation you can review the infotype 0003 - payroll status and check the retroactive dates.

ShrutiJoshi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ricardo

Do you want to change the characteristic of this wage type permanently or do you want to stop retro only for that particular entry of 30.10.2014?

If you want to avoid retro only for that one entry of 30.10.2014 then you can simply lock that infotype record when you process payroll (assuming this entry is made in IT0015 / IT0014)

former_member627003
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Shruti,

You mean lock the infotype using V_T591B table view?