Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

automatically generated service order from a repair order

former_member222019
Participant
0 Kudos

hi

I want to create a service order from the repair order (sales order). in the standard system . (in the sales order i select "repairs" for the principal item and if i click back this message is appear automatically generated item proposal and if i press yes for Copy proposal the task list is appear and all iknow how the task list is appear and after that the sevice order is created the question is What's the prerequisites to create a service order from the repair order and how to define this in customizing and why exactly the order type (sm03 ) is the one who will appear

thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What's the prerequisites to create a service order from the repair order

Prerequisites were, assigning Task list to your service Item in OISD and Repair item will be triggered with SD functionality "Requirement type"  The repair item and actions are controlled in the repair procedure which is configured in VORP under SD area and assigned to the main item which will contrl further flow, try to explore Repair procedure

why exactly the order type (sm03 ) is the one who will appear

Again this is appearing from the configuration, It is not mandatory to always use SM03, you can configure on your own and assign this to the Requirement class from SD area. i guess standard Requirement class is 204 which is triggering SM03. check with your SD team or directly check OVGH transaction code

thanks

santosh

0 Kudos

Thank you sir for pointing out the configuration nod correctly.

I would like to add that the right transaction code is OVZG and not OVGH.

Have a nice day

Former Member
0 Kudos

I saw your posted comment. Please raise a new question and follow our rules of engagement: https://community.sap.com/resources/rules-of-engagement. I suggest using the "I have a similar question" option under the question to get started. Feel free to take our Q&A tutorial at: https://developers.sap.com/tutorials/community-qa.html. With these tips you'll be able to prepare questions that draw responses from our members.

Best,

Your SAP Community moderator

Answers (0)