Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error retracting data in bpc 7.5

former_member227141
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I followed "How To... Retract data from BPC 7.5 NetWeaver to SAP ERP Cost Center Accounting, Part I"

Migrating to BPC 10 following http://scn.sap.com/community/epm/planning-and-consolidation-for-netweaver/blog/2014/01/12/retraction...  I got the error below:

This is because the table “PT_DIM_MBRS” is empty in POPULATE_BAPI_STRUCT method.

Here is where the error is thrown:

In order to solve this I uncommented these lines in INITIALIZE method:

*     Load all the master data for all dimensions
*     This can be commented out if not needed...
*      call method me->load_all_dim_mbrs
*        exporting
*          it_dim_list = pt_dim_list.

Above lines make a call to “LOAD_ALL_DIM_MBRS” method which calls “LOAD_DIMENSION_MEMBERS” method.

But when the Master Data Handler reference is obtained inside the method an error is thrown...

* Get the Master Data Handler reference
call method lo_dim->get_md_handler
receiving
rr_handler
= lo_handler.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karina,

I have achieved retraction of cost center data fro BPC NW 10 to ECC; following how to guide and made some code changes due interface changes in BPC 10.0 compared to BPC 7.5. I have attached working code you can understand and implement it. All the best

Thanks and Regards,

Venkata Vinodh

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karina,

I have achieved retraction of cost center data fro BPC NW 10 to ECC; following how to guide and made some code changes due interface changes in BPC 10.0 compared to BPC 7.5. I have attached working code you can understand and implement it. All the best

Thanks and Regards,

Venkata Vinodh

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Karina-

I am facing the same issue . Did you get this solved .

0 Kudos

Hi Swaminath, you should take the Venkata's file... just modify the methods indicated there according with your requirements.

Regards!