Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to do Business Completion of an Order

former_member217596
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am unable to carryout business completion of an order. The error message is as follows:

Order 400005 is assigned to account of order 400005

Message no. C2305

Diagnosis

Order &1 is assigned to account of &2.

Procedure

To set the deletion flag for order &2, you must change the settlement rule of order &1 or set the deletion flag for order &1.

For information,, the setllement receiver is the same order number in this case. This is done in order to do results analysis of the order.

Is there a way to do business completion of an order which has the same order number as settlement receiver. Please suggest.

Thanks in advance. J K

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi JK,

Can you please change the settlement rule ?

Is the settlement mentioned with the same order number ?

Regards

Terence

former_member217596
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Terence,

Can you please change the settlement rule ? - Not possible

Is the settlement mentioned with the same order number ? - Yes, with same order number.

Thanks. J K

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI JK,

I am not sure whether you will be able to do it. But check below SAP note. Also you need to raise a request to SAP for the same.

In standard system will not allow you to put the sender as the receiver in settlement rule. You should have changed the behavior of the message to warning.

1547840 - Error C2 305 with settlement to another order

Regards

Terence

former_member217596
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Terence,

The subject note is already in place along with other associated note.

Rgds. J K

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi JK,

You need to raise this with SAP.

As far as i have heard, during settlement and closing of the work order, settlement receiver will be changed by finance people.

So i am not sure whether this is the possible case for you. Have you settled the order to the same order or this is done only for result analysis. May be you need to change the settlement rule to close it.

Regards

Terence

former_member217596
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

This issue is taken up with SAP.

The error message is nothing to do with results analysis. It is due to settling the order to the same order. The so called cost transfer between the receiver object and the sender object is not taking place here due to the fact that both the sender and receiver are same; however system is creating a settlement document number.

In the meanwhile, I would like to hear from others as well on this.

Rgds. J K

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi JK,

Thanks for the Info. Hopefully others also will comment on the same.

I tried it in my system and found there is an error message populating when you enter the same order number in the settlement rule.

Have you changed the message from error to warning ?

Regards

Terence