cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Order: Electronic bank statement

0 Kudos

Dear colleagues:

I have been asked to analyze the functional impact of implementing the functionality of the order of payments created through F110 for certain payment methods and subsequently posted with load bank statement.The process is clear to me, but I have doubts about a number of aspects of the process:

1) Exchange of information with the bank through the files received. My main question is how the bank sends information related to the order of payments. If you had an example file which identify the order would be perfect.

2) Position / Treasury forecast: I read that the order of payment update these reports, but I can not prove it. Do you have any examples where you see this ?.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Emilio Rozalén

SAP Consultant

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member251898
Active Contributor

Hi

Regarding Payment order, when you create payment orders via Payment run, it registers the payment order number in table PYORD, which you can see the number range in FBN2.

How the bank sends this information may depend on the bank/bank statement format in use/country but the key is whether they send Payment order ID within it. I would therefore liaise with your house bank to ask in which field this Payment order ID is included within their bank statement. This would differ between banks. For bank statement part, SAP has a standard algorithm 29  for external transaction code so you can use this for the external transaction code representing the outgoing payments. Also have a look at OSS note 704015 for the selection parameter for FF_5.

As for CM update on Payment orders,  you need to configure in FBZP for the payment company code, bank clearing account for the house bank/payment method/currency, which the system then determine the correct planning level for outstanding Payment order, which must be offset when bank statement is posted.

Hope that this helps

Cheers

Taro

0 Kudos

Hi Taro,

Many thanks for your answer. It was very helpfull.

Regards.

Emilio

Answers (0)