cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notifications a few days after user status is changed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts.

What do i need to do: I've got Sales Contract. I've changed it's user status to E0002 (for example it was E0001). I want to receive an e-mail notification 15 days after the status was changed.

Question: Is it possible to solve this problem? If it is, how can i do it?

Many thanks,

Ygor.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Igor,

I would recommend to create a date in the date profile, and automatically create it upon status change using an action... So, create an action with condition 'status = E0002'.

Check here and here for more info.

Then also add another action for the actual sending of the email notification. All of this can be supported by actions.

The actual sending of the email would then be triggered by a variant of standard SAP program SPPFP.

If your requirements become more complex, you could also consider solving this with SAP workflow.

Regards,

Pieter Rijlaarsdam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Pieter.

It is perfect!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ygor,

The best way to do it is through a report program that can be scheduled for daily night.

The report will check that whether the status change was 15days earlier or not.

A code snippet is as follows:

SELECT SINGLE * FROM crm_jcds INTO ls_history WHERE objnr = lv_guid AND stat = 'E0002' AND inact = '' AND chind = 'I'.

IF sy-subrc = 0.

lv_date = sy-datum - 15.

IF ls_history-udate <= lv_date.

perform send_mail .

ELSE.

Endif.

Let me know if you need further help.

Thanks,

Ritu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Ritu for reply.

Our developers will work out with further steps. But I hoped that it was possible to solve this problem with customizing avoiding ABAP. So i keep this question open in the hope of getting more ways to solve it.