cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrading to Crystal Reports 2013(14.1.x) (How do I get in formation from sap support)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are planning to upgrade crystal report version to 2013(14.1.x) ,currently we use crystal report runtime version 2008(12.1). Crystal Reports is integrated with our c++ application.

But I need lots of help regarding this , I tried to find the following documentation on sap portal but couldn't find, can you help me with the following :

1. Technical details/documentation of Crystal Report 2008(12.1) which contains description about the api’s and other technical details.
  2. Technical detail/documentation of Crystal Report 2013(14.1.x) which contains description about the api’s and other technical details.
  3. Details/Documentation related to comparison of Crystal Report 2008(12.1) and Crystal Report 2013(14.1.x).
  4. Details/Documentation/Support related to integration of crystal reports with other products . Our requirement is to call exposed crystal report functions from within our c++ application to use its functionalities.
  5. Details regarding deprecated api's and any new function in crystal reports 2013 .
  6. Details about the evaluation version of crystal reports 2013 .

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

DellSC
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There are now only two versions of the Crystal SDK - .NET and Java.  The COM SDK that was available for use in C++ no longer exists.

The new version of the .NET SDK can be found here   You'll get the latest version of the "Install Executable" for integration into Visual Studio 2010 or newer.  The other downloads on the same line are for various forms of runtime installs that you'll used based on the type of deployment that you're doing.  NOTE:  The .NET SDK is no longer part of the main Crystal install!.

Instructions for getting the Java SDK for Eclipse can be found here: 

Documentation for the SDKs is included in the SDK installation.

A feature comparison can be found in SAP Note 1209868.

-Dell

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Sanchit,

Please do not post the same question in multiple forums.

Thank you

Don