cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

upgrading to CR 14.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please help me with upgrading crystal reports to version 14 from cr 12.

support for cr 12 is going to end in 2015 ,therefore we are planning to upgrade to cr 14.

I can create rpts in cr 14 , there is no problem in that.

But I dont have any idea about integration of crystal reports with other applications .

I mean CR 12 is integrated with our c++ application, now if I upgrade to CR 14 what all changes do I need to do.

Also I read that SDK 2008 compatible with CR14 rpt's , are they going to end the support for sdk 2008 also .

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sanchit

What CR SDK were you suing in your C++ application?

- Ludek

Senior Support Engineer AGS Product Support, Global Support Center Canada

Follow us on Twitter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ludek,

Thanks a lot for reply. Currently we are using CR 2008 i.e CR 12.1 . We want to upgrade to CR 2013 i.e. CR 14 because support for CR 2008 is going to end in Dec 2015 .

Crystal reports is integrated with our c++ application . I can easily create rpt's in CR 2013 and replace with existing rpt's.

But I dont know how to approach the up-gradation of ,crystal reports dll in the code base of my application . There are different folders in my code base which has different dlls such a crystaldecision etc .

Regards,

Sanchit

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Don in his reply is assuming you are using the CR assemblies for VS .NET. If you're not, see my original reply to you.

- Ludek

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hello,

Runtime for CR 2011 and CR 2013 is now available here:

First link is to integrate into VS 2010, 2012 or 2013. All others are for distribution only.

Don