cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EPM Support Package

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

i'm experiencing a problem that I'd like to share with you.

I'm working on BPC 10.1, I have my reports finished, and now i'm creating the BPF's.

I create a BPF, I assign the correspondient report, and I launch the flow, but, when I go to my tasks, and I try to open the form, it happen nothing (the hyperlink doesn't open). I have tried to open the tasks from the computer of my colleague, but he receives the error

"Error launching office client: object reference not set to an instance of an object"

We have found another discussion and it seems to be a problem with EPM SP. However, we are working on Excel 2013 (32bits), and using SP14. And our browser is IExplorer 11, in 32bits.

We have no idea about that problem, so any help will be gratefull.

Thank you in advanced.

Antonio

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Shrikant_Jadhav
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Antonio,

Which .NET version ?

Shrikant

Shrikant_Jadhav
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

P.S.  upgrade it to .NET 4.5.1

Also have look on sap note , may be helpful

1702693 - EPM 10 Add-in: Error launching office client : object reference not set to an instance of an object (not sure )

Shrikant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shrikant,

I have checked the .NET version: the last one installed on my computer is .NET 4.5. On this respect, I have the latest updates, so I think this is not the problem.

On the other way, I saw the sap note that you indicate, but it doesn't help me, I have all the Add-ins enabled.

Thank you anyway