SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Online payments within FICA

l_molenaar
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

This is probably somehwere in the community, but after a good search i didn't find much information.

For several customers we are looking into the possiblity to have online payments like paypal integrated into our system. The cusomters (in our case students) can already logon to portal, the all have a login in SAP. In order to do the online payment we are investigating a few options:

A: To have the account balance displayed in the portal (web dynpro) and have the student select the open items to pay via paypal from there

B: Add an url to the dunning e-mail / invoice e-mail we sent out. So the student could do the online payment (paypal) directly from the e-mail

We have looked into the external cash desk / Externap payment agents but we are wondering if that is the way to go. Or if there are any other possible solutions.

Is there any documents on how to integrate paypal / online payments into a portal function.

I hope my question is clear, in case no please let me now,

Thanks a lot for the input

Regards,

Lukas Molenaar

3 REPLIES 3

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I found this old Slide share - SAP Billing and Revenue Innovation Management for High Volume Business - I wonder if there is some SAP contact information you could use there?

former_member215295
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lukas,

You can use the external cash desk services, in our client place we integrated our online portal with SAP, where payments gets posted into SAP in real time.

thanks,

Vikram

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lukas,

You can use SAP Biller direct , if you want to present information about customer accounts in the Portal and offer your customers the option of paying bills or of creating inquiries and complaints via the internet.

Your customer, doesn't need to install any SAP S/w to be able to use SAP Biller direct. All functions can be carried out using the standard Web browser.

Components of SAP Biller direct are as follows-

(a) SAP ERP 6.0 EHP 2.0

(b) SAP Net weaver 7.0 usage type as JAVA as a component of SAP ERP 6.0, EHP 2.0

(c) SAP Biller Direct 6.02 (Java Frontend)

Hope it helps...

Thanks,

Amlan