SAP for Insurance Discussions
Engage in conversations about risk management, customer experience, and digital transformation using SAP in the insurance industry. Join the discussion!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Open items excluded for clearing in FP05

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi colleaugues,

At a customer we are trying to setup clearing for payments in the payment lot using clearing variants. Most of this works fine except for one situation. I have found different solutions to tackle the problem in event FKK_SAMPLE_0950 (or a copy that we are currently using).

I was hoping however that there is some other way to do this using customizing.

The problem occurs when a customer pays with a payment form reference (VVKKFAPOS-RFZAS) that has already been used for clearing an open item. The document in DFKKOP connected to the payment form reference is no longer open and can therefor not be cleared.
We wanted to setup clearing steps in a clearing variant that first checks if a document can be clearerd using the payment form refrence and if not succesfull be cleared against other open items on the contract that is connected to the Original item from the reference. However it is directly put in the clarification worklist for the payment lot although next to the reference also the contract reference is posted in the payment lot item. The payment lot however only seems to consider open items for the narrowest match on selection criteria, the payment form refrence and the contract.

Is there an easy way to make SAP also consider other open items on the contract or should I built in a check on open items that discards the payment form refrence and only keeps the contract when the Original item for the payment form reference has already been cleared?

Regards,

A. B.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All, already found it myself. In the details for a payment in the payment lot I can enter different lines with selection criteria for a single payment. One with the contract and one with the reference.

Sorry for answering this myself....Hope it might be helpfull someday for someone else.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All, already found it myself. In the details for a payment in the payment lot I can enter different lines with selection criteria for a single payment. One with the contract and one with the reference.

Sorry for answering this myself....Hope it might be helpfull someday for someone else.