Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Acct for acct determ. 01001/000 (chart of accts 1035) missing

sulaimanoresanwo
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I'm trying to post transactions in CO, using Tcode F-02. Each time I tried to post, I get this error message , "Acct for acct determ. 01001/000 (chart of accts 1035) missing". 1035 being my company code.

I enabled document splitting and I have checked that my document types are assigned 01001/000 variants...

What do I need to effect posting.

Can anyone help me?

ECCUSER13

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

João_FI_FIN-CS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You fill the field after the post? If yes, try again to post and share the screenshot error. Also, share the screenshot of this accounts, but I would fill just one GL account.

JPA

sulaimanoresanwo
Explorer
0 Kudos

It worked. The document has been posted.

Thanks a lot Joao!

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

João_FI_FIN-CS
Active Contributor

Hi,

If the Document Splitting is and the zero-balance is active, the system checks if there're a GL account (balance sheet) to "post" zero balance, i.e, to post debit and credit in this account to get zero balance.

This account is assigned to a category item 01001 and key account 000, of course is assigned to a chart of accounts.

Check the tcode GSP_KD and enter with GL account for the 01001 category item and 000 key account. After that, repeat your post and check the results.

Below there're some screenshots with example.

FAGLB03:

GSP_KD

If the error persists, please let me know.

JPA

sulaimanoresanwo
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks for your contribution.

I have tried your options, yet, I still get the error message.

sulaimanoresanwo
Explorer
0 Kudos

here's the screenshot for the configuration...

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have activated zero-balance setting in your document splitting configuration, but you are missing a piece of configuration for defining zero-balance clearing account.  Assign a clearing account for Account Key 001 in the following configuration node, and you should be good.

Financial Accounting (New) -> General Ledger Accounting (New) -> Business Transactions -> Document Splitting -> Define Zero-Balance Clearing Account