Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enhancement IWO10018 has dissapeared from SMOD & CMOD

vince_tebano
Explorer
0 Kudos

I went into SMOD and found that IWO10018 is missing from the system.  I checked the package IW01 and it is not found there either.  A colleague of mine deleted his enhancement point that he created dealing with IWO10018 but I didn't think he could delete it from an SAP package.

All the files and includes are still there in XWOC function group just no way to hit it from SMOD or CMOD.

Anyone have any idea what happened and how to fix it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

vince_tebano
Explorer

This was just a typo in the post.  I figured out my own answer.  Did not figure out how it happened but how to fix it.

Need to add the missing entry in MODSAPA and transport the missing values from a different system into MODSAP.

That is how I fixed our system.

3 REPLIES 3

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Vince,

There is a typo in your very about the package. You wrote IW01. But it should be IWO1. Check whether this is the reason.

OR give full value as IWO10018 in SMOD and check.

vince_tebano
Explorer

This was just a typo in the post.  I figured out my own answer.  Did not figure out how it happened but how to fix it.

Need to add the missing entry in MODSAPA and transport the missing values from a different system into MODSAP.

That is how I fixed our system.

0 Kudos

His answer is the right answer.

In my case I modify directly the tables on my dev where the incident occurred and it Works perfect.

Regards former member.