cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change KE30 to show multiple VKORG

0 Kudos

Hi,

We currently have a KE30 report where VKORG is one of the characteristics.  It does not have a form so its just using a basic report type.  But in the parameter, user can only enter one sales org at a time.  I was able to create a global variable ZSALESORG to resolve this.  When I generated the report, it is showing as part of the general data selection.  I would have liked it to be on the report itself so that I can see a breakdown of each sales org in case multiple sales orgs have been entered.  Would this be possible?

Thank you for the help!

BR,

Tess

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

pavan_kumar18
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is better to go for User defined characteristic and add maintain the characteristic values using KES1.

Where you can maintain multiple sales organizations. hope its helpful....

Regards,

Pavan Kumar Arvapally

0 Kudos

Thanks for this Pavan but for the moment I would like to avoid creating VKORG as a user-defined characteristic.

0 Kudos

Hello Pavan,

Finally, I was able to show the sales org in the drilldown report and as one of the dimensions.   Thank you for your suggestion.  But I am just wondering why it needs to be created as a user-defined when its already one of the fixed characteristics.   Is this SAP standard behaviour?

Thank you.

BR,

Tess

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

suryavarma_co
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tess,

You will have to Deselect the check box " Entry at Execution" in the Variables tab against the Characteristic "Sales Org" in your report.

Refer to the below thread on the same topic. Only difference is that it is on Form Report.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3166559

Best Regards

Surya

0 Kudos

Thank you Surya for this.

I tried to change the field, but the "Entry at execution" in the variables tab is currently greyed out.  I noticed that global variables in the basic report, all "Entry at execution" is greyed out and also regardless whether it is a form or a basic report.  I played around KE3E whether it would open up the field, but to no avail.  Would you kindly confirm if this is the behaviour of global variables? 

Thanks,

Tess

suryavarma_co
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tess,

You are correct, i am completely stumped.

I have tested with Profit Center and it is working as stated by you.I admit my mistake.

Now i cannot recollect, for which Characteristics i have worked it out in my previous client.

So i am not sure of the reason for it.. If you get an answer, please update it.

Best Regards

Surya