cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to embed 3 custom views into the home workarea in web ui?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi expert,

generally,there is a view called GSWFWC/Workflow(component:GSWFWC)  in the home workarea.

According to the business requirement, we need to I created 3 more new views and 3 windows accordingly.

The 4 views(Including GSWFWC/Workflow) will be visible to the users according to their business roles.

Now,the 3 views and windows were all finished,but my question is how can I embed them into the home workarea?

Is there a step by step to guid me?

Thank you.

Jerry

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member210661
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jerry,

In order to display your new component on welcome page you have to register that custom component under spro but in your case that is a standard component so go to home screen components ex for sales pro WCC_SLS_HOME as the same way if you want to know  all business roles home screen just provide *home* in your bsp component name and click f4 you will get all the home screen bsp components..

go to config select your role config key and select your component pass from available to display that will be displayed on your home screen..

ex:

or go to web ui screen click on required business role in home page click on anchor button.

select your component pass from available to display in which are you want either right or left..

i think this will display the main window view what about remaining window.. try this and let me know then after i will guide you..

Thanks & Regards,

Srinivas.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

as we need to show the 3 views in seperate windows,

I also add my custom windows in "Window" node and "ViewSets"  node,created component usages in node "ComponentUsages" under component "WCC_IPM_HOME".

It seems works fine now.

Thank you.

Jerry.

former_member210661
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jerry,

well in that case what are the window you want to show to other component that windows you need to register as component interface what will be visible to any other components.

ex: you want to show your GSWFWC/window1,window2,window3. all this 3 windows are registered into component interface. goto runtime repository-> component interface->right click->add interface view name->f4->select the window name 1,2,3... save.

you have to use this windows to home screen so you need to register that component in spro..

click on this enter the details additional view id you  have to provide the unique id as per naming convenience component name provide your component (gswfwc) interface view click f4 select window1, description as the same way second window also...

then go to home bsp component and config this windows will display over there move from available to display..

Regards,

Srinivas.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

thanks for your detail explaination.

By the way,If I want to make the color of the text in one cell in the table view(Not the whole column) to be red,

how can I do? It seems that if I do this in the GET_P method,the text of the whole colume will be red,right?

Thank you.

Jerry.

former_member210661
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jerry,

In that case there is a note implement this 1937399 this will give the background color property  this is easy and simple. we can set that color based on condition..

if your already implement this note then in your get_p method write like this..

this is example code: based on condition i have displayed color of the status field.

**  DATA : lr_collection TYPE REF TO cl_bsp_wd_collection_wrapper,

**         lr_name TYPE string,

**         lr_proprty TYPE REF TO if_bol_bo_property_access.

**  CASE  iv_property.

**    WHEN if_bsp_wd_model_setter_getter=>fp_bgcolor.

**      lr_proprty = me->bo.

**      lr_proprty->get_property_as_string( EXPORTING iv_attr_name = 'WI_STAT' RECEIVING rv_result =  lr_name ).

**      IF lr_name = 'READY'.

**        rv_value = '#FA1D25'.

**      ELSEIF lr_name = 'COMPLETED'.

**        rv_value = '#70F264'.

**      ELSEIF lr_name = 'STARTED'.

**        rv_value = '#F4DD33'.

**      ENDIF.

**  ENDCASE.

if you don't want to implement that note then go through this links but i will suggest you to implement that note that is easy and recommended approach.

see this link too... read this blog...

Thanks & Regards,

Srinivas.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

deepika_chandrasekar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to do below steps

1.create a overview page and add those custom 3 views into the overview page and do the configuration in overview page for Assignblocks.

2.Add this overview page in the mainwindow.

By doin this you can show your three views in that workflow views in WEBUI.

Regards,

Deepika.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepika,

Problem solved,

thanks.

Jeery.