cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

COOIS Report Missing Parts List with Purchase Order numbers and Delivery Dates ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there a report I can run that shows multiple Production Orders showing what parts are on order with vendor and promised delivery date ? Currently I go into each individual Production Order and look at the Stock/Requirements list.

I know COOIS has a missing parts list but I still need to look in more depth to find vendor and delivery date.

Brett.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you, i will ask the support team for a custom program.

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Brad

I see that you had a lot of answers on the thread.

Therefore, please select the Correct and Helpful answers.

See the blog for details;

Regards

Caetano

marianoc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Brett,

I think you will need to write a custom program. Even when you can add fields in COOIS (e.g.: the vendor), it could happen that a missing part (one specific component) has multiple open purchase orders with different delivery dates and or vendors.. in this case, you could probably need to repeat the line for this component in order to show the different dates.

Of course you can use the logic of COOIS or much easier, you can copy the logic of CO24 and then introduce the new logic.

Kind Regards,

Mariano

kiran_kumar179
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Brett,

Apart from suggested COOIS you can check CO24 transaction to refer complete missing parts list against orders.

BR
KK

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

You can add your own fields on COOIS using BAdI WORKORDER_INFOSYSTEM to bring the vendor and delivery date.

Take a look on the following document for more details:

Additional Customer Fields in COOIS output

Regards

Caetano

former_member184574
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Brett,

You need to go for a z report...still it will become a complex report like a material can have more than one PO, multiple vendors and multiple delivery dates...

work with ABAP team and develop a new report...

Thanks

Kumar