Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LMDB fail to Create technical system

jongeun_song
Explorer
0 Kudos

hello~

I want to configure Technical System  (SEP , which is PRD system ABAP + JAVA NETWEAVER 702 ERP 606  ) on LMDB in Solution Manager 7.1 SP08

I want to register LMDB  and then proceed  Solman Managed system Configuration.

Last year, we had migrated SEP system, so  it needs to re-sync to Local SLD information. 

so i deleteed the Technical system SEP and Procduction System SEP in LMDB.  and create new.

but i faced one problem  below attached file  during  creation new SEP Technical System.

Problem that SEP doen't assign from central SLD to LMDB  (file: Assign Error.PNG)

If i click "OK",  Technical Sysyem is created,  but it doesn't assign to technical system infomation in Central SLD(svoldmdev.serveone.co.kr/sld).

so i already checked SEP infomation registered in SMSY. (SMSY_SEP.PNG)

and i check the SEP existence in technical System list in  Central SLD.  ( i also checked Running succussfully RZ70 in SEP )

I found strange problem that the report RLMDB_SYNC_TECHNICAL_SYSTEM was failed  in ABAP SEP,   but, successful in JAVA SEP. ( attached file RLMDB_SYNC_TECHNICAL_SYSTEM fail.PNG)

Source SLD :  http://svoldmdev.serveone.co.kr:50000/sld
target namespace : active
system type : ABAP
Extended SID : SEP

but Central SLD has  technical system for SEP in ABAP that contains software information perfectly.

I don't know why LMDB recognizeed technical system in central SLD?

Let me know what information do i check more?

please help me..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member182657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jong,

As per snap shot system with SID SEP is not properly maintained/sync with LMDB.Here i would suggest you to delete the technical system completely from LMDB and follow SCN doc at

and SAP KBA's  1817723 - SMSY: Deleting/editing technical systems

1714786 - Restoring an incorrect or deleted LMDB system description from the SLD

648712 - LMDB cannot synchronize with SLD

Hope these KBA's and SCN doc will be helpful for you.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jong Eun song,

Try to Sync the LMDB with SLD take a look at oss note  1648712 - LMDB cannot synchronize with SLD.

Check in SLD if the system is both in ABAP & JAVA types. And then you can delete the same in LMDB and then re-sync the System with SLD. And see if the correct data is populated.

And also take a look at below link. Also you can use report RLMDB_SYNC_TECHNICAL_SYSTEM  to sync it.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_sm71_sp01/helpdata/en/33/a5647a52514ec280dcb2fac80887cb/content.htm

Regards,

Ram

former_member182657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jong,

For the issue you need to first clear all the orphan entries from your solution manager system with the use of report AI_LMDB_EXTSID_CONSISTENCY.

Could you check with SCN doc and follow the steps to remove orphans

After performing the above try to create the Technical system again.

Hope this will resolve your issue.

Regards,

Gaurav

jongeun_song
Explorer
0 Kudos

hi Gaurav

thanks for you reply.

i performed report AI_LMDB_EXTSID_CONSISTENCY  you metioned in solution manager  but it does not remove SEP ABAP.

and then  i re-created technical system SEP ABAP extended system id is SEP00001  ( previous one is SEP ) without  popup error

but i have faced original probelm follow screen shot that  LMDB Cannot find system(SEP ABAP )  in source SLD that is configured Central SLD in solman (http://svoldmdev.serveone.co.kr:50000/sld )

is this problem related to information in SMSY?

i want to know what information be compared  between LMDB and SMSY?

please help me. Best regards..