cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SoD reporting Location/Site wise

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have got a requirement to report SoD as per the location. I am just wondering what is best way to do this.

If i check the fields available in User risk analysis option i cannot find any relevant field other then Org unit etc but that would be very high level as we have organization which are spread across many location.

Kindly share your opinion.

I can think of introduction a custom field by location but not sure how i can include that in SoD report.

Have anyone use Custom group in User risk analysis and can you think it would be helpful in this scenario.

Kind Regards

Ashish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ashsih,

how can you differentiate the users? Is there anything available in SU01? E.g. user group, parameters, etc. or any mapping tables in Excel?

I am frequently using the multiple selection option and the search via SU01.

In the multiple selection you can either upload (unfortunately a translation is missing and hence "Durchsuchen" appears instead of "browse") the user names from a local file (e.g. when you can map them offline in Excel) or you search via SU01 parameters directly from your backend system.

The SU01 search offers a couple of attributes to search for.

Let us know how you can differentiate the users and if the above mentioned tips are helpful.

Regards,

Alessandro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Alessandro,

Thank you for quick response.

To differentiate user we have a excel where we have information: User Vs location.

I am wondering if we can upload this file in multiple selection as you mentioned in responce and if the out put will contain the location information which was uploaded through excel?

Have we tried some similar?

We have user group but they are not the representation of location also unfortunately we dont have anyfield in Su01 which can represent the location.

Kind Regards

Ashish

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

you cannot save the location information. But what you can do is saving the selection as variant so that you can use it again.

Depending on your SP level there is a known note that multiple selection information does not get saved: http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/2085642

Regards,

Alessandro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Alessandro,

One more obervation: I cannot see Serach Su01 un multiple selection as you shown in your screenshot above. Which version you are? we on GRC 10 sp13 and wondering thats the difference.

Kind Regards

Asheesh

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

this is a new functionality of AC 10.1 (as you can see here: ). More can be found here: http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/2107539

That's why always mention your current release and service pack in your initial post.

Regards,

Alessandro

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Asheesh,

you could also consider using the custom usergroups in GRC, but I am not sure if this your needs if your users location changes very often.

Good luck

NJ