cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while create leave request

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing an error while create a leave request " Critical error has occured. Proceesing of the service had to be terminated. Unsaved data has been lost. Please contact your system administator". personnel number not yet assigned

com.sap.pcuigp.xssfpm.java.FPMRuntimeexception:personnel number not yet assigned.

I have checked in master data and user id was maintained and in portal also user id correctly mapped.

Could you please advice.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

do you see a dump in ST22? also check if the other members of his team + his approver (N +1 ) has a user ID

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andy,

No dump in ST22. When employee login into ESS --> click on Leave request , getting dump.

I have checked user id parameters and noticed

Parameter id POK and parameter value XX    X.

Can you share thoughts please.

Former Member
0 Kudos

check the data of his colleagues and his manager

former_member226203
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check if the user is locked in SU01D and the user id validity(IT105).

Also if there are any of his leave request Workflows already submitted(by himself or subordinates) in ERROR and delete them.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have checked but everything looks fine.

Any thoughts please.

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

do you have concurrent employment? can you ensure all his infotypes are valid ? try to create via Ptarq ie test applicaiton of leave request and you can easily debug and find out. if there is an erorr there as it simulates leave request in R/3

Former Member
0 Kudos

In eroor it is saying pernr not assigned check in pa30 tat employee number is there or not