Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business partner replciation from CRM to ECC

former_member193357
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am new to CRM Business partner customizing so need some help on below issue. May be this is already been answered but I am not getting the exact link.

Issue is that we are creating BP from CRM and then it get replicate to ECC. So now If I create a BP in CRM with Ship-to-party role only then in this case in ECC the BP is getting replicated but with all default roles (i.e. Sold-to-party, Bill-to-party, Payer and ship-to-party) which is not we want.

In ECC it should be replicated only with Ship-to-part.

So for this what steps we are missing in CRM or in ECC.

Regards,

Jan.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jan,

There are two ways to do so.. please follow which one you like.

You can setup filter in BUPA_MAIN object(tcode- R3AC1) on the bupa category and restrict the replicaiton for role other than ship to party or you can set filter in BUPA_main subscription on the roles...TCODE: SMOEAC.

Thanks,

Prem

former_member193357
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Prem,

Thanks for you reply.

1) I went to R3AC1 and then in filter tab I am not getting what to put, I mean Filter Setting-->

Source Site Name --> OLTP or CRM or Blank

Table -- > BUT000...correct

Field -->???

Low --> ???

2) I also went to SMOEAC-->BUPA_MAIN but I cannot change this the change button is disable am I missing some authorization. I mean how to maintain filter in SMOEAC..is there any wizard,, if you can provide some detail step..?

Regards,

Jan,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jan,

Source site will be OLTP.

table name but000 and select type as filed than pass ship to partner function with EQ operator as given below.Hope this will work.

2. In SMOEAC you need to set filter in replication object when it is created as 'simple intelligent' type but think you can set up for number range because I didnot find partner type field in the Bdoc structure CRMW_BUPA_HEAD.

setting filter in BUPA_main will solve your issue please check and revert than will explore option 2.

thanks

prem