cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Link from webdynpro to WebUI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Every one, I have an issue can any one please help me with this. My client has configured the webdynpro search component(which has two views: search view and result view)  in webui using the transaction launcher. I want to open a service order by click link in webdynpro result list. now ,it has an exception : SAP Note The following error text was processed in the system: Dereferencing of the NULL reference Exception Class CX_SY_REF_IS_INITIAL Error Name Program CL_BSP_WD_MESSAGE_SERVICE=====CP Include CL_BSP_WD_MESSAGE_SERVICE=====CM018 ABAP Class CL_BSP_WD_MESSAGE_SERVICE Method DELETE_BSP_MESSAGES Line 15 Long text An attempt was made to execute a dynamic method callon an initial(NULL-) object reference. The reference must refer to an object. can anybody tell me the correct way to do this? Thanks.Your help is highly appreciated

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

dharmakasi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Put a break point at source code and check how the error is generated, as per the dump it is indicating error from standard method but some where it has been called in custom code.

You can traverse back to actual code where the standard method is being called from call stack( standard display tab) while debugging and identify the issue.

Best Regards,

Dharmakasi.