Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not update the control key in pm orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a question.

You can change the key of the control centers work without affecting the operations that are linked in these work centers?

That is, if I change the control key  in the work center X, the maintenance operations that are linked in this work center.

example:

Before the change:

Work center - X - control key  - pm1

Order 1010 - Operation 10 - work center X - control key pm1

After the change:

Work center - X control key - ZPM1

Order 1010 - Operation 10 - work center X - control key ZPM1 - wrong!

Order 1010 - Operation 20 (new) - work center X - control key pm1 -ok

Automatically I changed the control key in the work center, this change has been replicated to the maintenance orders. Is it possible to change the control key  in the work center and keep the control key without changing the operations that were already open?

thank you

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Hi Gabriel,

Check if you are using RefCt Indicator then control key will be used to all new routings will be created after the date of this change.

So you can change this key from PM01 to ZPM1 in workcenters, the orders which are created with old key will not be effected with this activity, but if you want this change effect then you need to create new routings with RefCt indicator & ZPM1 key in workcenters then it will be effected in routings and orders as well.

Thanks

Neeraj Dixit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neeraj, thak by your help.

Below is step by step that I didi in SAP, the error continue..

First I link the control key in work center

Now I created a pm order and using this work center

Inserted a confirmation

Now I changed a control key in work center

When I enter in order after the last change, I cant create new operations and the old operations had your control key changed

O system changed old operations control key and show the message c2270 when I tried open a new operation

0 Kudos

Hello Gabriel,

You have to create new routing after changing the control key in workcenter.

Thanks!

Neeraj DIxit

0 Kudos

Hello Gabriel,

Is it closed?

Former Member

Hello Neeraj, I sorry by my delay .

In transaction iw32 we found a enhancement point that changed the control key in operations.

We updated this point and now is ok.

Thank you by your help

Answers (0)