Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Populate text in PO item Delivery Text

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

My requirement is to display the text in PO item delivery text. The following are the scenarios in which this has to be done.

1. Creating PO with reference to PR.(using only ME21N)

2. Creating PO withour reference to PR.(using only ME21N)

In both the cases the SO10 Text has to be displayed. But where as in case of with reference to PR the text maintained in the PR item will be copied to this delivery text since copy control is activated already. I cannot use ME_PROCESS_PO_CUST badi. I tried this BADI but whenever the data at item level gets changed the number of times, the same number of times this custom text is being populated. Hence i am looking for some Implicit spot where i can fix this. I found the spot in program SAPLMEPO(program)--->LMEPOF2G(Include)--> ITEM_PROCESS(form). Here i saved the text using SAVE_TEXT FM. But the problem is when i create the PO using ME21N, its not appearing where as when i clicked inside the delivery text area and come back then its getting populated. I need it should be displayed immediately rather clicking inside that text editor. If any one have an idea about this issue please let me know.

Regards

Mallikarjun Reddy G

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

resolved.