Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

movement type 261 revaluated to coc wen post in pm order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all.

I need your help.

We have this scenario.

A material type RAW with price control 3S is consumed by a PM order. This order settle to a HALB, with price control 3S.

After the CKMLCP, the revaluation from difference in RAW occurs in COC and not in HALB.

We need that the revaluation be reflected in HALB.

The movement type used is 261. Without cc or cf in omx0, because this movement dont need this classification when is used for a consumed to production order.

Thanks a Lot

Cláudia T.dos Santos

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ArturoSenosain
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Claudia

Some years ago i test the flow of consumption of raw  S/3 material to Refurbishment Order that settle to S/3 Material. The consumption was catalogued as Single Level, in spite the movement was intended to be multilevel. I think the same stuff happen to you.

Last year I found by chance OSS:

1948212 - PM refurbishment order: WIP at actual costs and ML

This oss has refference to other 3 oss notes 1921156, 1915599 and 1830732.

But this OSS are not released (when i see your post, i enter to the marketplace, because i remember the oss). I think you can write SAP Support asking about this. maybe is not released for general use.

Arturo.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arturo

I´m sorry for the long time without my answer.

I wrote to SAP and SAP answered me requestion the aplication of the notes that you wrote here.

Unfortunately, the cliente needed a long time for run the application for these notes, and i coudn´t see the result.

But the notes were the same, except for the WIP note, because the client not used, so it wasn´t necessary

Thansk a lot

Answers (0)