Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FF ID does not show up in the EAM Cockpit in Decentralized firefighting

former_member272370
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I encounter the below issue when configuring the Decentralized firefighting.

Please provide inputs on how to address the same.

Issue > FF ID does not show up in the EAM Cockpit in Decentralized firefighting

Configuration done > Followed the link below to configure the Decentralized EAM but still face the above issue

http://scn.sap.com/community/grc/blog/2014/01/16/de-centralized-eam-grc-100

Regards,

Arun

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

do you only miss one firefighter or is none of them showing up?

common mistakes are wrongly configured parameters in the target system (parameter 1000) and missing FF id role. Please be aware that parameter 1000 needs to be changed after transporting the configuration parameters to production (as it has to point to the productive system). Also check that the FF id has the FF role assigned (as configured in parameter 4010).

Please also see this thread: http://scn.sap.com/thread/3368058

Let us know.

Regards,

Alessandro

former_member272370
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Alessandro,

The connector and role id values exist as per mentioned by you. But I have the same issue.

In my post that I have initiated (the Madhus link) it mentioned that the  FF to FF ID mapping can be done directly in NWBC or through EAM request in ARM. I have manually maintained the mapping in the NWBC as mentioned.

Regards,

Arun

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member272370
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

The issue is fixed now.

Regards,

Arun

former_member185447
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Arun,

Please let us know the solution.

Regards

Deepak M

former_member272370
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

The connector value to be maintained for 1000 has to be the connector value present in the target system for itself.

Regards

0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

As per your previous post information your system is at patch 16 , so please check if the below note is applicable to your system, its the part of patch 17 .

2043427 - In Decentralized EAM during FFID assignment, the FFUser does not appear with respect to selected system.

If its not applicable run full sync job again and check , also send me the screen shot of error if its not resolved. 

Thanks

Uma Shankar T

former_member272370
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Uma,

Thanks for your reply !

As a firefighter when I execute the tcode /ngrcpi/gria_eam in the plugin system I do not see the FFID displayed in the cockpit for usage.

Earlier browsed the above note you have mentioned but felt that it might not be for my issue in hand.

Have combed through all the updates on this message trail so far.

Please provide inputs to address the same.

Regards

Arun

former_member272370
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Earlier, I had manually mapped the FF to the FFID as per the data in link-1 mentioned by me in my initiated discussion earlier.

However, I realize that it does not work. I later raised a EA request in ARM for a ff user and am now able to view the FFID in the cockpit.

However, now I have a new issue in hand. I get the error "Destination not defined (long text)".

I have already maintained the plugin connector for the parameter 1000 in the GRC plugin customizing settings in the plugin system.

Plz let me know on how this issue can be addressed.

Regards,

Arun