cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User provisioning & Closure notification not sent to the user and the requester in GRC 10

former_member272370
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I encounter the below issue in ARM workflow.

Issue > User provisioning & Closure notification not sent to the user and the requester.

However, the other notification messages like submission,new work item, approved etc are being sent.

We are on GRC Version 10 SP 16

Please update on how to address this issue.

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

madhusap
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

Do you have notifications configured with END OF REQUEST event in Global notification settings screen?

Regards,

Madhu.

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

additionally to what Madhu mentioned also check that the notification templates are activated. You can also debug the MSMP instance to check if there was an error. Transaction: GRFNMW_DBGMONITOR_WD

Regards,

Alessandro

former_member272370
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu & Alessandro,

Thanks for your reply !

Successfully able to raise and approve a new account request.

Have created custom document ids and mapped as in screenshots in the ARM workflow. However, only the New work item notifications are being triggered. Also attached SOST for reference

@ Alessandro - Do not get any error in the GRFNMW_DBGMONITOR_WD.

Regards,

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Any chance of sharing your MSMP screenshot of the custom notification class setting (Variable and Templates)?

Further more, has the actual custom template document been saved in "Active" state in SE61?

former_member272370
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

The 2nd screenshot in my above image file is the variables & templates phase capture. Also both the document ids had been activated.

Have also introduced these in the path SPRO > GRC > AC > Workflow in AC > Maintain custom notification messages too.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Apologies,

See the image second time round. I see nothing obvious in the screenshots you have shared.

Just out of interest, where/how did you create your own custom message class? Within MSMP itself?

Also - I know I could be asking a very annoying question, but did you save and activate the changed ARM workflow?

former_member272370
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

The below is the screenshot of the variables and templates phase in the ARM WF and the message class maintanence in table GRFNVNOTIFYMSG