cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to add & Save new properties in QA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi I'm in our QA system and I tru to add new properties in a dimension at the save a received message: UNABLE TO SAVE . Under see détails : Failed to created INFOOBJECT SAP Netweaver BI Attribute I checked OSS NOTE : 1644980 and 1561043 but we're on SAP BW 740, CPMBBPC 801 SP 7

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I check in SE03 and  the /CPMB in DEv is set to MODIFIABLE and in QA NOT MODIFIABLE I think is why I can't. What is the best practice I Know is not the best practice to add properties in QA and not in DEV but by other user experiences what do you do normally ? On my side I try to test a solution with QA data and I try to add in QA instead of DEV for a proof of concept

former_member190501
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If your land scape is Dev-->QA-->PRD, then better not to do changes in QA. Do all changes in Dev and transport to QA.

Thanks,

Raju

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member190501
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to transaction SE06 and set the necessary namespaces and software components as Modifiable.

Check for name pace /CPMB/

Hope it helps..

regards,

Raju

Former Member
0 Kudos

I try and : NO authorization for processing after installation

Shrikant_Jadhav
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Frederic,

1)Kindly check in BW all standard content is present or not (ENVIRONMENT SHELL , models )

2) UJA_REFRESH_DIM_CACHE

3) Run UJA_DATA_CHECKER

May be helpful..

Shrikant

Former Member
0 Kudos

No success ! I open a Ticket with OSS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As you mentioned its a QA system, please check the security settings in BW system.

BPC security settings may allow changing dimensions, but for the corresponding /CPMB/ objects to get adjusted, the BW system must be open for development.

Regards,

Bindu