Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PP Work Centre wise PM Notifications

former_member222105
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Working on OEE ?(Overall Equipment Efficiency) Report. PP Work Centre wise OEE %age is the purpose.

Three key figures, Availability, Performance and Quality With main characteristic as PP Work Centre.

I am stuck up with PM Notifications against PP Work Centres. Below is the process i followed.

MKPF(Date), MSEG -AUFNR= AFRU AUFNR

AFRU-AUFPL = AFVV- AUFPL

AFVC- AUFPL = AFVC-ARBID

AFVC-ARBID = CRHD- OBJID

CRHD-OBJID = CRTX-OBJID

This way found the PP Work Centre for each order.

Now, i am finding the Link to get the Maintenance , Breakdowns from PM Notifications. Found one Link CRHD-PPSID=VIQMEL-PPSID. This link is working for few Work Centres and not for all.

Alternatively what i did is moved step by step from Notification table VIQMEL to MSEG table based on Notifications created for each functional location.

Here, i found AFVC table has some other AUFPL, this is because different Routing, and Control key , Number Ranges maintained for PM Workcentres.

My Requirement is to link the notifications from Maintenance Work Centre to PP Work Centre and vice versa. In simple, want to get maintenance and breakdown notifications against PP Work Centres.

I have been searching in the forum, but not yet found exact solution. Please answer asap.

Thanks

Mohd Ismail.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

marianoc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mohd,

This is not the correct space for your question. I think it should be moved to:

You have the notification in table: VIQMEL.

Then note that the Equipment (that is one of the fields of the table VIQMEL) is related to the PP Work Center. You can find the relationship in table EQUZ. The Work Center is field EQUZ-GEWRK. In table CRHD, enter the value of GEWRK in OBJID field and get the value of work center name in field ARBPL.

Kind Regards,

Mariano

former_member222105
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mariano

Thanks for reply and showing right space for the query.

Yes, i tried the above solution, but not getting satisfactory result. Reason is in Equipment Table EQUZ there r hardly 50 WorkCentres of PP covered out of 200 PP work Centres, and also there are cases where Equipment Number is not available in VIQMEL table. Unable to capture all the notifications at the PP work Centre level. please, any other solution.

marianoc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Mohammed,

As I mentioned in my previous post, move this question to:

Enterprise Asset Management (SAP EAM)

Some PM expert will help you. This is not a question for a PP consultant.

Note that you can create a Notification and not necessary link the notification to an Equipment. So it is ok if you don't see the equipment in all the records of VIQMEL. For example you can create a notification and it could be linked to a functional location. If this is the case, you will need to see what is the corresponding work center / s.

Kind Regards,

Mariano

former_member215526
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mohammed,

As explain Mariano Cabalen you can surly found more help in the Enterprise Asset Management.

I don´t know the conditions of your calculation, but I can tell you that the link should do it with the orders of PM and not notification.

Reason, the real date impact of works order is in the order and not in the notification.

Please see this link web who show you how how is the link of the impact of the reduction in capacity of equipment and workplace of PP.

And also I advance some points:

In the table AFIH you can have the equipment code and the date with AFKO.

After in EQUZ table enter the Equipment number (EQUNR) and found the GEWRK.

And in the CRHD table enter the value GEWRK in OBJID and take the ARBPL.

Remark: You must select only the PM orders with "ANLZU - system condition down" because you can have maintenance operation with no impact in the equipment. (only check view)

I hope this can help you.

Regards,

Xavier

former_member222105
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Xavier,

Thanks for the reply. Lets see two cases which suggested.

Case1 :- Work Centres are created at Plant Level. Executed EQUZ table by giving the plant, result is 10 OBJID and 10 ARBPL.

Then Executed CRHD with Plant, result is 50 OBJID and 50 ARBPL.

Case2:- Routing Number, Control Key are different for PP work Centre and PM work Centre.

PM orders with PM order types will give only orders relevant to work orders. Work orders are created for notifications. Duration of breakdown/ maintenance can be retrieved from Malfunction start and Malfunction End Date and Time.

In the above two cases, how it is possible to get plant delays against PP Work centre (Machine).

Please, any other solution

Thanks

former_member215526
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mohammed,

Perfect, I can address some help, but also depends the logic of company as define the time.

I can advance the standard logic in PM there are some standard report with PMIS - Trx MCJB for Equipment (MCJC for Function Location):

MTTR: Mean Time to Repair

MTBR: Mean Time between Repair

MTTR/MTBR Evaluation - Plant Maintenance (PM) - SAP Library

These  reports are captured from PM notification with the set breakdown check box in the notification and you have to enter malfunction start date and mallfunction end date. Accumulate by month.

You can take this information in the table S070.

Remark: In my point of view you can create your report with LIS.

Case 1: For this first I assume you have modification historic with validity date activated, so take the last (DATBI = '31.12.9999').

And please also for the CHRD verify the ENDDA  with your plant code.

Case 2: yes, routing and key are different.

For your request you can also take the equipment in the view table VIQMEL (MSAUS = X Notification with breakdown).

I hope these points helps.

Regards,

Xavier

former_member222105
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Xavier,

Break Down MSAUS<>' ' will get the List of notifications for malfunction Records, based on which there is MTTR and MTBR standard report in SAP. But how this helps me? Even assumed that it helps, then what about Plant Maintenance delays like Power Delay, Shut Down Delay, Production Booking Delay etc.

In VIQMEL table, there are many notification records with no Equipment number. This also doesnot work.

How case 1 helps, since no classification  is made before entering in to CRHD, since CRHD doesnot have any field which separates PP and PM Work Centres.

Any other solution Xavier.

Thanks

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

This thread has been moved to Enterprise Asset Management (SAP EAM), as it is more related to PM.

Regards

Caetano

former_member215526
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thanks Caetano for this new classification.

I thought maybe the MTTR: Mean Time to Repair  can help you to have directly the duration of breakdown/ maintenance from Malfunction start and Malfunction End Date and Time in the notification. But it's a mean time by month and equipment, not the duration of breakdown for each notification. If you want to continue to find duration of breakdown one by one for each notification continue to take information with tables.

Remark: VIQMEL table view is also for QM notification, Claim notification and general notification, ie not all notification need equipment code. (Also as explain Mariano above, depending if you have equipment number mandatory or not in the notification PM, you can create with reference of Functional location and not equipment.)

So please limit with notification type.

Case 1 above: You said "Executed EQUZ table by giving the plant and equipment number, result is 10 OBJID and 10 ARBPL."

Please in the table EQUZ take the last historic information equipment with the following limit EQUZ-DATBI = '31.12.9999'. I assume you will have only one.

Regards,

Xavier

former_member222105
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Xavier,

Yes, VIQMEL Table contains all notifications. QMART (Notification Type) is the only basis to fetch the required data from this table. EQUZ- DATBI='31.12.9999' table execution giving result of 18 GEWRK. There are around 300 OBJID, out of which 100 OBJID belongs to PP Work Centres. My query is what about remaining GEWRK?

Please tell me, how can we fetch data for Maintenance Delays against PP work Centre where it is a fact that, Technical object under Location Tab of Equipment Master PP work centre is not maintained. In order to get PP Work Centre wise PM Notifications we must have link or create a link between PP and PM Work Centre. Dont know exactly why Equipment Master Doesn't give reference to PP work centre here in, and What business requirement was met.

Even tried to find the Link between PP Work Centre and Functional Location, but could not find such link.

My Query is very simple, No reference object is maintained in Equipment for PP Work Centre. In this case how do i fetch PM notification against Work Centre?

Thanks

marianoc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I think that if you have not linked your equipments and locations with the PP work centers, then you will not be able to find a work center reference.

To link a Functional Location or Equipment to a PP Work Center is something optional that you do in your PM implementation. If that was not done as part of the design, then you are not going to find the connection. You will need to list your equipments and functional locations and try to assign what is the corresponing PP work center.. then you can maintain this info in IE02 and IL02.

Kind Regards,

Mariano

former_member222105
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Mariano,

Thanks a lot for valuable suggestion. Same information gave to management and clearly stated that, if want maintenance Break Down PP Work Centre wise then need to hardcode Functional Location/ Equipment to respective PP WorkCentres in the customizing report.

FYI:- Not feasible to make any changes with in the SAP Set up and Customizing system. The Report which i am developing is out of SAP system and being used third party tool.

I think the above is the last option to meet OEE report requirement in my case.

If anyone have any other solution to the existing case, then please let me know.

Thank you all for ur support and time.

Thanks.