cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Control Owner Showing in Self-Assessment Planner

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My client has recently upgraded their GRC module to Release 10.0 SP13. Now when they create a Self-Assessment within the Planner, it shows the Sub-process owners name instead of the Control Owners name, even though it's sending the Self-Assessment to the Control Owner.

I'm at a dead end on how to change change this back. See screenshots below:

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hello Adrian,

Check on  Customizing activity : "Maintain Custom Agent Determination Rules".

Business event= 0PC_PERF_ASSESSMENT

Role = "Cross Regulation Control Owner "

Entity= G_AS (Perform Assessment)

Subentity = CE (Self assessment )

I hope the information I sent was helpful!

Karina Atonaidan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karina,

Thanks so much for responding! So currently in my 'Maintain Custom Agent Determination Rules' list I have the following activity for Perform Assessment:

0PC_PERF_ASSESSMENT1SAP_GRC_SPC_CRS_SPR_OWNERCross Regulation Subprocess OwnerG_ASPDPerform assessment
0PC_PERF_ASSESSMENT1SAP_GRC_SPC_SOX_CTL_OWNERControl OwnerG_ASCEPerform assessment
0PC_PERF_ASSESSMENT1ZGRC_GRC_PC_CRSSPROWNER_GCross Regulation Subprocess OwnerG_ASPDPerform assessment
0PC_PERF_ASSESSMENT1ZGRC_PC_CRSCTLOWNER_GCross Regulation Control OwnerG_ASCEPerform assessment
0PC_PERF_ASSESSMENT1ZGRC_SAP_SPC_CRS_CTL_OWNERGRC - Cross Regulation Control OwnerG_ASCEPerform assessment
0PC_PERF_ASSESSMENT1ZGRC_SAP_SPC_CRS_SPR_OWNERGRC - Cross Regulation Subprocess OwnerG_ASPDPerform assessment
0PC_PERF_ASSESSMENT2ZGRC_SAP_SPC_CRS_CTL_OWNERGRC - Cross Regulation Control OwnerG_ASCEPerform assessment

Would I need to remove any of the items before adding SAP_GRC_SPC_CRS_CTL_OWNER (Cross Regulation Control Owner) to that list?

The 2nd line in bold was the one SAP technician asked me to add a while ago, but that didn't seem to fix the issue.

Regards

Adrian

0 Kudos

Hi Adrian ,

To SAP standard profile set on second line ( SAP_GRC_SPC_SOX_CTL_OWNER (SOX Control Owner) works with success, you also  set the SPRO node:"Maintain Regulation Role Assignment"

Entity:CONTROL   

Role: SAP_GRC_SPC_CRS_CTL_OWNER    

Regulation configuration :SOX

Please check if you have this configuration.

By the way you need check the duplicate configuration to event 0PC_PERF_ASSESSMENT with G_AS    CE    Perform assessment.

Regards,

Karina Atonaidan

naveen_alluru
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check for the Note. We were not getting controller name there in view objects and applied a note that was resolved the issue.

will try to get that note..meanwhile try from your side...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks.

Have tried searching for notes this morning but couldn't find anything relevant. Let me know when you find anything from your end

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karina,

I've done as you suggested and added the 'SAP_GRC_SPC_CRS_CTL_OWNER' role under the "Maintain Regulation Role Assignment".

I also removed the 2 duplicate roles in the "Maintain Custom Agent Determination Rules".

0PC_PERF_ASSESSMENT    ZGRC_SAP_SPC_CRS_CTL_OWNER    GRC - Cross Regulation Control Owner    G_AS    CE    Perform assessment

Still showing the same results though even after logging out.

Regards

Adrian

0 Kudos

Hello Adrian ,

The name of roles are very similar...

When I wrote, I made  a mistake. So, could you please check again the configuration on  "Maintain Regulation Role Assignment".

Entity:CONTROL  

Role: SAP_GRC_SPC_SOX_CTL_OWNER instead of SAP_GRC_SPC_CRS_CTL_OWNER

Regulation: SOX

You can find more detail about this configuration on Security Guide.

Sorry about mistake.I hope the information I sent was helpful!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Karina,

I've already got the SAP_GRC_SPC_SOX_CTL_OWNER role maintained in "Maintain Regulation Role Assignment" as per screenshot attached.

The Control Owner should be showing up regardless of whichever name is listed in as the Subprocess Owner right?