cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

zero credit exposure in FD33 for linked Credit Accounts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

In FD32 and FD33, the receivable field is 0 even if customer has open invoices. My understanding is, if a credit account is linked to a customer under FD32 (can be checked under FD33->Status->Edit->Credit Account Customer), then the system does credit check only against the reference customer as to whether the credit limit has been exceeded.

Nevertheless, the linked credit accounts continue showing zero credit exposure in FD33 though they happen to be the payers for few open sales documents.

Essentially, I am assuming this to be similar to assigning credit limit to a group of customers where if a company has different branches, you would ideally define the credit limit for one customer standing for head office.

Kindly clarify if my understanding is correct. Please add your comments wherever required and relevant.

Regards,

Jagan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

alex_zheng
Contributor

Hi Jagan,

The "credit account" field is used to link to a reference customer when you want to assign the credit limit for a group of customers. After you assign the credit limit to one of the customers in the group, and maintain this customer as the "credit account" for all the other customers in this group, then if you've any business transaction to use the customer number within this group as a payer, the credit check will be done based on the credit limit of this "credit account"(reference customer).

Regards,

Alex

Answers (0)