cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configure user requests for approval by role

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a problem when setting the decision table for the request to route approvals by the user's role. share settings to request your help.

Simulate the decision table but does not generate any errors, by creating an application does not generate any message me and I aprece no data instance,.

My purpose is to configure the BRF for approvals by the name of ROL be routed. I appreciate your cooperation and guidance on the subject.

Regards,

Freddy Cortes,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member204479
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Freddy,

What is your Stage 1 in the path? and on which stage are you using the BRF+ agent rule that you show here?

Thanks,

Sammukh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sammukh,

My Phase 1 is on the stage is the approver, and really that's what you want the workflow trigger the approval according to the role assigned to the user. Thanks,

Regards,

Freddy Cortes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any chance of simulating the rule in BRF+ and checking if it provides the desired result there?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harinam,

thanks for your answer, and perform the simulation but does not give me any results. Thank support.

Regards,

Freddy Cortes,

madhusap
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Freddy,

Company Field in your decision table is it based on Request Header Item or Request Line Item?

Regards,

Madhu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu

Thanks for the reply. Is  Request Header, and serious game application Line_item Decision table.

Regards,

Freddy Cortes