cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

business scenario

0 Kudos

Hi SD experts,

I have this new business scenario but I'm not really sure where to start.  Please kindly assist if you have an idea how to handle it.

1.  Business wants to create a sales order against plant A and issues an AR invoice immediate to the customer.  No BOL printout is needed.

2.  The inventory from plant A will not be issued upon the AR invoice.  The customer wants to transfer the inventory to one of our distribution center which is our plant B.

3.  Plant B receives the inventory and delivers the inventory to customer's location.   THey want to print out the BOL here and inventory needs to be issued from here.

We don't have WM or lean WM.

Thank you!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member211108
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jenny Le,

You can achieve your requirement as below:

Create the sales order for Plant B from where you will ship the order to your customer with BOL.

While creating the sales order use item category similar to TAB

The schedule line determined should be similar to CB. In the schedule line category you can mention the order type as NB and  item category of stock transfer. While creating Po you need to choose the correct PO type of stock transfer. I assume its a intra company stock transfer. Further you need to also configure the required steps for stock transfer process.

In item category you can mention the billing relevance as per your need and set up copy control accordingly.

Hope this will help you.

Thanks and Regards

Atulkumar Dagade