cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to know how many users are connected to Fiori?

DER
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi guys, is there any way/place where I could see or list how many users are connected to Fiori ? ...divided by Fiori Client access and web access. I guess that there must be some kind of monitoring or report in the Front-end.

hope you can help me.

BR

Diego.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Diego,

Could you share the follow up action after you get number of users? What are main purpose for knowing number of users?

I had similar discussion with customers. Their main purpose was finding why users did not use Fiori app and still using SAPGUI. We can not find reasons from number of users. I recommended just using simple email survey and they found several reasons like SSO was not setup.

Regards,

Masa / SAP Technology RIG

DER
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Masa, Customer wants to know this info because we´re in the middle of the Go live and They want to know the number of final users using the app or the website for approving POs. I guess they need some kind of statistics.

BR

Diego.

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Diego,

In that case workflow statistics may help.

You can get number of approval workflow instances and approval dialog tasks.

Approved by Fiori = Number of Workflow instances - Number of Approval dialog tasks.

Approved by SAPGUI = Number of Approval dialog tasks.

I think when Fiori app calls approve Function Module, it is not counted as dialog task.

Please check the transaction SWI2_FREQ, SWI5.

Regards,

Masa / SAP Technology RIG

DER
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Thanks for your answer Masa, I´ll check it!!

BR

Diego.

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Diego,

I remembered this came up before in another Discussion.  Maybe it would help with your question (even if it is not an answer you wanted to hear!).

Regards, Mike

SAP P&I Technology RIG

Message was edited by: Michael Appleby

DER
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Mike , thanks for your answer...I saw this post , but I suppossed that there must be somethig for user monitoring using web access.

BR.

Diego.