cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New field are not relevante for delta (2LIS_11_VAKON)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts!

The BI users reported some incorrect values for sales order conditions on the sales reports. 

After some tests I realized that the problem happens when the users change the unit for price (from KG to PC or vice versa ) in the sales order conditions (field KMEIN), this action changes the value of conditions but the before and after images are not created into the delta queue (2LIS_11_VAKON) as consequence the BW values for conditions had not been changed. For the item data source (2LIS_11_VAITM) the before and after images was created.

I’ve checked and the field KMEIN was not included on the extract structure for 2LIS_11_VAKON, therefore I’ve done the standard procedure to include this field via LBWE in the structure MC11VA0KON. After that process I hope the changes on the field KMEIN would relevant for conditions delta queue however after some tests nothing has been changed. It seems that the changes on the field KMEIN are relevant for 2LIS_11_VAITM but not for 2LIS_11_VAKON.

RSA6:

The structure MC11VA0KON has been changed.

Tests:

The sales order has been created.

The unit of conditions document was changed from KG to PC and the sales order was salved.

The delta queue for condition had not been filled with the after and before image.

The delta queue for sales order item has been filled correctly.

DELTA queue for Sales Order itens: The before and after images were created correctly.

DELTA queue for Condition for Sales Order: The before and after images were not created.

Have someone faced this problem before and could give some instruction how to solve this issue?

Thank you.

César Sevilha.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sander_vanwilligen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi César,

Did you reinitialize the extraction process?

Best regards,

Sander

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sander,

How are u?

thank you for your reply.

Yes I did. I executed the steps below before the tests.

1 - Delete the setup table, delta queue(rsa7) and  sales order queues in smq1

2 - Transport the changes with the new field in the extract strucutre for Sales Order Condition

3 - I did new init for Sales Order Item and Conditions

4 - The new sales order has been created and saved

5 - The unit of price (the new field added) in the sales order condition has been changed but unfortunatelly these changes have not been sent to delta queue.

I've checked the table "TMCEXCFS" and the status for this new field is inactive but I don't know if this could be the cause of my problem, though.

Thank you.

César Sevilha.

sander_vanwilligen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi César,

I am fine, thank you. How are you?

Strange case, I am really thinking what is best to do. According to me you have followed the right procedure and also it is a standard field available in one of the field pools. I would expect the field to be delta relevant. If it would have been a custom field, then it was a different story.

I suggest to run report RMCEXACT (please refer to SAP Note 766603 - Activation problems with extract structures). I am curious what the report says about the affected extract structure.

Also useful can be to make a small modification to the communication structure, to activate it and then repeat the steps you executed before. Just to be sure.

Best regards,

Sander

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sander,

I'm fine thanks.

Yes this a standard field available in one of the field pools. I've executed the standard procedure (right to left side in the pool fields) -> generate the datasource --> activate it.

I've run the report  RMCEXACT and there aren't any include or append inactive.

I was checking all procedure and there is something strange.

This new field which I'd like to be relevant for delta is (KOMV-KMEIN) and it was available in the pool fields (lbwe), but in the left side for condition structure in the lbwe this new field seems like disabled (like a custom field (z)) and inside the structure (MC11VA0KON) the new field was included in the append.  Shouldn't it have being included in the standard strucutre?

Check out below:

MC11VA0KON

I've made more tests and the stranger point is when the field (KMEIN) is changed (in the condition tab into va02 transaction) the new record is generate for 2LIS_11_VAITM but not for 2LIS_11_VAKON.  This new field was added just for 2LIS_11_VAKON datasource, therefore it seems like the procedure to add this new field have not worked like expected.

Thank you for your inputs.

César.

sander_vanwilligen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi César,

You have done an excellent analysis and logically speaking KMEIN should be delta-relevant. Moreover because it is part of the main structure MCKOMV.

I think it might be time to create an SAP Support message. Supply your detailed analysis in the message and also mention the release/SP details and which SAP Notes you reviewed.

Please keep us updated because I would like to know the cause of this issue.

Thanks,

Sander

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sander,

Sorry for delay.

Thank you for your support on this issue.

I'll create a SAP support message and write you back as soon as I receive any feedback.

BR from Brazil.

César Sevilha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sander,

I've opened the SAP ticket and the development team found out the problem.

The cause of the problem was the commit work in the SD customer coding.

The local sales team changed the code and the changes for 2LIS_11_VAKON are being sent to BW sucessfully now.

Thank you for your help on this issue.

BR.

César Sevilha.

Answers (0)