Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Net Sales Value Plus Profit Margin Should Carry one Condition Type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Need your Help.

there is a requirement like below,

for COPA purpose i want to update some calculated value through one condition type.

We have a few condition types like

PR00* - Net sales value =  1000

ZBMR - Margin              =  300

Total                              1300 this value carrying subtotal as '3'

Now i maintained one condition(ZMRP) type which must be carry the above Value i.e 1300 into that condition type for my COPA reference, Please suggest me which control will help to get the above subtotal value in to the (ZMRP)condition type.

Validations.

• the condition type we cannot change as the condition already using in Production so we need to use same condition type.
  • we should not change any controls in condition type level.
  • only the way we can do changes at pricing procedure level.

for further reference attaching screen shot.

2 screen shot green colored box is the condition type which we want to carry the above value

Message was edited by: Jyoti Prakash - Don't add all CAPS in discussion and discussion title. CAPS represent SHOUTING.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jobis
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

Could you paste the screen shot of VOV6 of the condition type ZMRP for better clarity.

Thanks

Jobi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jobi,

Thanks for replay.

i can share but i should not change any control in condition type level. as this condition type is using in production.  the same i mentioned my above post in Validations.

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The ZMRP condition type will be a statistical one and the values of

will be added in a Subtotal against which the  sub total "3" will be maintained so that the 1300 will be stored in KOMP-KZWI3 in Pricing Procedure and your new condition type will refer the same by applying the Base type as "7" in your pricing procedure.

Kindly check and revert.

Regards,

SRK

jobis
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Raghu,

I wanted to check if the value which is showing as 0 for this condition type in your pricing, is the correct one or not as per the configuration. wat is the calculation type, header/item condition, access sequence, ..any condition records being maintained...etc

if we have such details, then somebody can give you the best feasible solution. Its always better to suggest a solution with maximum information of the situation.

Regards

Jobi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SR,

Thanks for quick response.

i have fallowed with your inputs and tested. not successful showing Zero only.

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly share the screen shot of the Pricing Procedure to help you further in understanding the configuration to achieve your requirement.

Regards,

SRK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jobi,

Thanks for replaying,

as per your requirement hare am attaching my condition type please check and let us inform.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SR,

Attached same in Original post

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check by maintaining "7 "in the Bas Type in pricing procedure as per the screen shot and confirm

Regards,

SRK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SR,

followed with your input it is not working showing '0' only.

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If possible test it with a new sales cycle.

Remove the Condition category "L " in your condition type "ZMRP" and check.

Regards,

SRK

Message was edited by: SR Kumar

jobis
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The calculation type is G. I think it will work on the no. of quantity of the item.

Here, you want to have the value 1300 as the condition amount, and if there are 2 quant of material then the condtion value will be 2600 (1300*2) . is this your requirement?

If 'alt cond base value' - 7 does not work, then only option is to go for a custom routine as already suggested.

thanks

jobi

former_member211616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Raghu ,

You can add new Calculation type vofm routine and give the logic

both the value can add when the sales order process for ZMRP -1300

speak to your basis team get the access code for routine and co-ordinate with abaper

Regards

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ramesh,

Thanks for Quick Response.

Will i get any Standard controls for my requirement, in Calculation type are anything else. other then new Routine. 

former_member211616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Raghu ,

Create new routine  internally at the time of order processing it will fetch the value

from structure  KOMV-KWERT,  KOMV-KBETR,  KOMP-MGLME

Regards

Ramesh